Monday, January 15, 2007

More outfits and bag shopping!

A semi-successful outfit and a completely successful outfit rounded out last week. Thursday I wore a long button-front denim jumper with a gray striped sweatshirt cardigan (zip front) and white socks and grey suede flats. Upkeep note: The jumper needs to be hemmed a few inches.

Friday I wore one of my favorite color combinations, black and brown, in one of my new favorite outfits. I wore my slinky black side-slit skirt (slit only up to the knee!), coupled with my slinky chocolate brown twinset. Pearls, sheer black stockings and my black flats with black/white bows completed the outfit. I wore my Tod's pumpkin Miky media. I love that bag!

Speaking of bags, I'm jonesing for a new Birkin-style bag from Pierotucci. I think I'm going to go up a size, to a 40cm, but I'm having trouble deciding on a color. There are two I'm thinking of, beige (which looks more like bone or ivory on my monitor) and yellow (which looks more like a heavy cream). I'm leaning toward the yellow, though I hope it's as soft and neutral-looking as it appears on my computer. I think it would work as a neutral. If not, I can always carry it in the summer.

Today's bag: None! Martin Luther King Jr. Day off from work. :-)

3 comments:

The Habitual Complainer said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know about another online handbag store: www.prooz.com . They stock some really good makes such as Smith & canova, BREE bags and Lloyd Baker. Have a look and see what you think.

fox said...

I just wanted to let you know about another online handbag store: www.prooz.com.

I'd never heard of this site. I'll check it out!

Concepcion S. Schulz said...

Well descriptive post. Now I will introduce you with a online bag store. I think you will get your desire bag from the online shops boutiqueken