Saturday, January 27, 2007

Great outfits, great bags!

Another great outfit! Black/light khaki toile-ish print cotton skirt, light khaki heavyweight t-shirt, slinky brown cardigan, pearls, sheer black stockings, and, yes, my black flats with black/white bowed toes. The skirt's one I bought at the end of the summer season, but I figured that since it's on the darker end of the color scale I could get away with it. It's the first time I'd worn that outfit and it looked fantastic! Happiness is a great outfit.

As I type these words, there are two bags en route to my home. Eeee! I'm so excited! I purchased my third Tod's bag from a fellow purse board member, a gorgeous caramel-colored Miky Zip Media. The seller was sweet enough to let me use her picture for this post. So lovely!

I killed two birds out of my wish list sky with the second bag: I bought the beige Pierotucci Birkin-style that I mentioned in my last post. It was the annual half-off sale, so how could I resist? I now own a bone/ivory/beige bag for the first time since I was about eight. Squee! Yes, I'm excited!


Today's bag: I didn't go anywhere today, but my Lauren by Ralph Lauren hobo is still loaded up from yesterday.

3 comments:

What's Haute said...

cute bag

Unknown said...

Hello!

Did I read you right? Pierotucci has annual half price off sales? When?! How does it work?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.