Friday, May 18, 2007

Purchased ages ago, like, January 2006...

I'm feeling incredibly lazy; I want to post, but I don't really feel like writing anything. Because of this, I'm going to recycle a post I made in a forum; I bought my Luella Suzi tote before I started this blog, so here's a blast from the past...


The leather is gorgeous and I love the styling. The bag is a bit heavy for its size but not crippling.

My main issue with the Suzi is that because of the way it's constructed, it's much smaller on the inside than you'd think. The sides are gathered and there's a pocket sewn in the middle to create two compartments...two small compartments. Plus, there's a foldover flap from the back that attaches magnetically inside the front of the bag, which makes getting in and out a little trickier than it needs to be. There's a ton of wasted potential space.

With all that said, it really is a pretty bag; I carry it every now and then as a change of pace. I bought it online from Saks after seeing the white version in Vogue; if I'd seen this bag in person first, I'm pretty sure that's $1100.00 I'd have spent on something else.

Today's bag: blue Pierotucci Birkin-inspired bag.

No comments: