Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ordering another one! and clothing adventures.

Another unexpectedly fabulous outfit yesterday. Slinky chocolate cardigan, khaki/goldish-ish tank, black/gold scrollwork design skirt. Tortoise bangles, sheer cream stockings, leopard ballet flats, silver hoop earrings with gold dangles. It probably sounds odd, but the camel/gold/brown/black combo looked extraordinarily sophisticated. I was quite pleased! The only thing I'd change: I'd carried my olive Pierotucci the day before and didn't have time to change before leaving the house. The olive looked good, but I think my blue Pierotucci would have added a nice pop of color.

Speaking of camel and black, I've decided that I need a pair of classic Chanel-esque camel ballet flats with black cap toes. That is my shoe mission!

Speaking of Pierotucci...yes! I'm ordering a fifth bag! I tried to order this afternoon, but that stupid secure VISA password thing never seems to work for me without a lot of failed transactions, frustration and crying first. It might be a phone order. ;-p

Today's bag: olive Pierotucci Birkin-inspired bag.

No comments: