Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fabulousness revised.

Yay! I finally ordered my coat! Because there is clearly something wrong with me, I didn't order the camel I've been thinking about day and night, but instead ordered dark brown. This is probably why I still covet a camel coat rather than own one, because another color always seduces me at the last minute. But! If my coat is still available in camel by the time the clearance sales roll around, I'll buy one then. Woohoo! Responsible consumerism at its best.

My plan for fabulousness (see link above) has been revised. Because I'll never be able to buy gloves that satisfactorily match my bags, I'll satisfy my lust for leopard instead.

Aren't they cute? Available at Bloomingdale's: Echo Leather Turnlock Gloves, $75.00. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that the lining is polyester, which isn't the warmest of fabrics.

Now all I need is a fun scarf. Hmmmm. Would a leopard scarf be too much? Again, hmmmm.

Today's bag: None today, because I'm home sick. Bleh. :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o: