Friday, December 29, 2006

Zebra luuuuurve!

Is this gorgeous, or what? This is another one of those bags that made me say "Oh my God" out loud when the picture popped up on my monitor.


This is ridiculously beautiful. Simple but rich, luxe but not over-the-top. The red leather handles add just the right touch of color, and the twisted gold links are genius - sophisticated bling at its best. I want to marry the person who designed this bag. You will truly be a workplace diva with this baby on your arm!

Valentino Zebra Hide Tote. Zebra-printed pony hair, 12"H x 12"W. Pre-order for $2,395.00 at both Neiman's and Saks. I want, want, want this bag.

Today's bag: Tod's Miky Nomade Media.

2 comments:

chrissie1 said...

Hello,
I love the zebra bag you posted and am going to buy it thanks to stumbling upon it thru your blog. IT is fabulous!!!
Question: may I ask where you got the Tod's Miky Nomade Grande? I see it on Neimans and Saks but the colors don't excite me.
Thanks!

fox said...

Hi! I got my Grande at Neiman's back in July -- and I didn't realize it had been that long 'til I looked up the post in my blog! You'll probably have to wait for the spring/summer releases to get fun colors. I've only seen white so far.

I'm jealous that you're getting the zebra Valentino; it's beautiful! Let me know if you get it, I'd love to see real-life pics.