Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I must be crazy.

Am I really considering another green bag, especially one that's alarmingly similar to another bag I already own?

While perusing the Michael Kors website, I saw this: MICHAEL Michael Kors Something Wild Leather shoulder bag:

Look familiar? Judging from the picture, at least, it's very nearly identical in color to my Tod's Nomade Grande. It also has the same metal-tipped leather zipper pulls, and the slip-in pockets behind the zipppered pockets mimic the look of the horizontal line across the front of the Tod's bag.

The dimensions are nearly the same, too. The Kors bag is 13"H x 16"W x 4 1/2"D, the Nomade Grande is 17.5" x 11.5" x 7". Basically, the Kors bag is the Tod's turned on its end.

The Miky is $1300.00 at the eLuxury website; the Kors is $378.00.

I wish the Kors was available in a different color; alas, it's only available in this green. Still, I really like the bag. I'm very, very tempted. Very tempted. Very.

Today's bag: Luella small Suzi tote.

2 comments:

woof nanny said...

Hi. I just added a link to your blog on my new site. I don't know if you like to sew, but maybe some of your readers might. I just started a handmade bag challenge

fox said...

I'll have to check it out!