Saturday, May 12, 2007

Come to me, my beauty...

Oh, my goodness. Oh, sweet heaven. My newest Pierotucci arrived today and it's breathtaking. There's a depth to the color that I can't even describe; it's absolutely incredible! I took a few pictures earlier; sadly, they're incredibly crappy. Here's the best of the lot:

Needless to say, this picture in no way, shape or form conveys the gorgeousness of the color! I'm going to try again tomorrow in natural light (outside), and we'll see what happens. Also, the cool tones of the silver hardware complement the blue perfectly. So beautiful.

This Hermes twilly comes close to the depth of color in my Piero, though my bag is more on the blue end of the scale than the twilly. I am officially the world's worst photographer, but that's okay, because I have the best bags evah.

And by the way, is that scarf gorgeous, or what? I received a teeny, tiny unexpected little bonus-lette at work a week or so ago, and the twilly would make a nice little gift to myself. I'm mad about the aqua, but the black version would probably be a more practical choice, since it would work with more of my wardrobe. But I really love the aqua. But I should get the black one, right? But the aqua has green in it...

See the glasses on my bag? They're also new! They're Isaac Mizrahi, purchased at Target for 17.99 (link courtesy of Amazon.com):

Unless I simulatenously (or subsequently) win the lottery and lose my mind, I will never spend more than 25.00 for sunglasses -- I've lost or broken way too many pairs to justify spending more than that. There is one exception: RayBan Wayfarers, because I'm a retro traditionalist at heart.

Yessssssssssss, I'm thinking the aqua twilly. Perhaps. Stay tuned.

Today's bag: Michael Kors signature jaquard bag.

No comments: